no really there’s a readmore for a reason don’t read this just don’t stop go no furtherRead more
Since you mentioned you were in need of some direction, I used The Stars to represent you, as they are a symbol for direction.
Also, important disclaimer for all of you requesting general readings: Since you’re not asking for something specific, there’s no guarantee the cards will give you super specific results, but I try to find applicable meaning. Okay, here we go!
- The Hanged Man - You’re being too apathetic to accomplish anything. While you are in a state of inaction, you should strive to find knowledge to make yourself feel more fulfilled. Also, you’re burdening yourself with thoughts and memories of past failures. Abstain from doing so, and you’ll find some inspiration you’re seeking.
- The Lovers - Your life feels unstable and inconsistent, and there’s someone close to you that you’re feuding with. You have to make a choice: The long road to reconciliation (Risky, since there’s no guarantee that it will be worth it/it will work), or the contrary, antagonism. You might be feeling like lately you lack maturity, and you’re disatisfied with yourself. This card urges you to practice self-love in good health with gentle and natural methods. (Are you a vegan? If so, this card correctly identified you as such)
- The Devil (and I drew another card for clarification, and we have The Empress) - It’s your mother you’re feuding with, if this card is correct. She uses a combination of charm, deceit, betrayal, and superficiality to hurt you. She is a source of great turmoil in your life. The choice The Lovers indicated above (between reconciliation or antagonism) is imperative if you want to find balance in your life.
- The World - You’re going to meet someone soon who will prove to be a good influence in your life. We’ll see if anything else is revealed about this stranger in the rest of your cards.
- Judgement - This card indicates the end of a bad period. Yay! Judgement is a card of renewal, and triumph over an ideal. Perhaps this is indicative of the outcome of the choice you have to make concerning your mother, but if you have another major ordeal happening right now, you can expect success. Judgement is also a warning though: be extra cautious with your words and actions, or you’ll make blunders that are easily avoided and that will set you back in some significant way.
- The Moon - How apt since we used The Stars to identify you. The Moon is a reminder that the future flows from the past, that both are indissolubly tied together. You must overcome the past in order not to commit the same mistakes again.
Oh, and the stranger mentioned before has been revealed to be a female. She will give you the navigation and inspiration you seek. Be receptive to making new friends!
Please provide feedback. :3 I wanna know how I’m doing.
Everyone who has responded to my “giveaway” will receive a reading. (: Y’all just happen to be people I really like following so I’ll give something back to you!
If anyone else wants one after I’ve posted this, I may do them, but it might be a couple of days. Each reading takes me 30-45 minutes to do because I write down all of the results in my handy dandy Tarot notebook so I can keep a history of all the readings I’ve ever done. Plus it lets me organize my thoughts and helps me further divine meaning from the cards. So, y’know, there is time and effort involved.
So if you don’t see your reading up tonight, don’t despair! I’ll get to it, promise.
First, I just want to point out that I read my cards in a row of seven. Some people don’t think this is the best way to read them because you can’t get very insightful readings, but I think you’ll see that I interpreted plenty of insight.
OKAY. Hannah wanted her reading to focus on her wish to conceive. I used The Empress to represent Hannah’s query, since The Empress is a symbol of fertility. Here’s your cards:
- The Magician - This card always indicates good heath and strong vitality. The Magician is the beginning of all things, a personification of the spirit of God, who creates and encompasses everything. He is active, and strongly associated with the work of creation, which bodes well for your reading. You can take it as a sign that the cards knew perfectly well what the reading was going to be about. ;)
- The Fool - This is the only card of the Tarot to be unnumbered, since the Fool does not count by himself (which means I had to draw another card.) This doesn’t mean the Fool has no meaning; he serves as a warning that unexpected disturbances have happened and will yet occur with your attempts to conceive. He advises you to not stray outside of your limitations.
- The High Priestess (in conjunction with the Fool): Seek medical advice concerning your fertility issues from a different doctor, one that you’ve never seen before, and something new will be revealed.
- The Devil - Don’t worry! This card isn’t evil, but it isn’t good, either. He may indicate the most resounding success or the most profound failure. In your case, the meaning is this: If you sublimate your passions, you can transform sexual energy into the creative force. He also indicates that the partner with whom you are trying to conceive holds a grudge against you and/or resents you for some reason. Talk to him with openness, earnestness, and a willingness to understand and resolve your issues, or your attempts to conceive will fail.
- The Chariot - This is a card of triumph, of success, and of good health. Yay! It advises you to first seek balance with your partner, then persevere with patience in your wish to conceive. But you MUST shed all ill-will and negativity you may be holding due to your failed attempts in the past, and begin anew with a fresh perspective.
- Temperance - (Okay, just something of interest to you in particular, Temperance holds two chalices from which she pours water back and forth. The water depicted represents creation, and the chalices she holds evoke the womb in which new life takes shape, and a new cycle begins. Oooo, the cards are spookily correlated!) Temperance urges you to be patient, and to rest, and to not hasten what for some takes more time and effort. In short, everything will happen in time the way it’s supposed to; if you try to hurry it, you’re just messing it up.
- The Hanged Man - While this card represents suffering (as in: you’ve experienced it up until now) it also indicates that you will face one final ordeal. As it is placed next to the Chariot, it reinforces what the cards have been saying about you and your partner: you’re experiencing discord, and it’s because your partner is apathetic. Again, you are urged to seek understanding from your partner (or it may be you that needs to be understanding of him.) It also indicates that you are experiencing extreme sensitivity that can be unhealthy. After you have faced whatever the final ordeal may be, your cards predict success! Yaaay!
okay so it isn’t a giveaway, I just sort of think I’m good with the cards, dudes
like I usually only read for myself, but I’ve read for Nicole and Alecia and a couple of other people in the past and every single reading was very insightful and people were kinda freaked out by just how detailed and accurate they were SO
I think I’ll only do one, but maybe I’ll do a few more, idk. I’m bored as hell since I’m s’posed to take it easy after oral surgery and stuff
so all you gotta do is tell me why you’d like a reading and I’ll pick one or more of y’all :3
URGENT: today in Russia, a terrible bill passed in the Russian parliament’s lower house that censors all things considered “gay”. It’s our local partners’ worst nightmare and we need your help.
This vote comes off the back of two brutal anti-gay murders in Russia, and the trial of a major LGBT rights organisation today.
Tell world leaders to STOP the crackdown, add your name:
This really is happening, and it’s scary as hell.
“Update June 12: the situation is worsening. Russia has just passed a new anti-gay law makes it illegal even to say the word “gay”. People in Russia standing up against the crackdown are urging All Out members to keep growing the petition to help draw the attention of world leaders and the media.”
spread this like the plague
dumb cunt. in that order.
watch her spirit leave her body.
what her fall into herself.
take pride in your aim. your precision.
grab a plate.
eat what remains of her.
that is what you do
who are not yours everyday.
Jury nullification. Pass it on.
Jury nullification is so fucking important.
This is something that more people should be aware of, if only because (in many states, at least) defense attorneys are actually prohibited from mentioning it to jurors. The law allows a jury to return a “not guilty” verdict contrary to the facts of the case, but not for the defense to inform them of that power or to argue for its application in the current trial.